Here at Newick Church of England Primary School we are looking for a Breakfast Club Coordinator with energy, flexibility and extremely high expectations to work in our outstanding primary school. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
We have fantastic, motivated children in an inspiring setting with supportive and caring staff. We are a school that is innovative, creative, forward thinking and committed to achieving excellence for all.
The key tasks for this job are as follows:
- To provide full care for the children using the Breakfast Club. This may include providing refreshments.
- To be responsible for providing a high quality of activities on a daily basis, ensuring that the staff are properly deployed and offer appropriate stimulation and support to the children.
- To promote Learning through Play.
- To manage and lead a team of breakfast club assistants / play workers.
- To ensure that the Club is a safe environment for children, that equipment is safe, standards of hygiene are high, safety procedures are implemented at all times and fire drills/evacuation procedures are carried out effectively.
- To administer First Aid as appropriate.
- To carry out day to day administration, record keeping, ordering and purchasing materials and equipment.
Please see the job description and person specification for more details and desirable criteria.
A job share would be considered.
Please contact Emily Winslade, School Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01825 705565