Class Teacher – Maternity Cover
Class Teacher – Maternity Cover Year 6 class supporting the substantive class teacher
Part Time – 5 mornings per week – fixed term contract
Pay Range M3 – UPS 2 (£26,716 – £37,258)
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you ambitious, creative and forward thinking?
This is an unusual position to work alongside the current Year 6 class teacher (NQT) on a part time basis each morning. We are looking for a talented, experienced and passionate teacher who is committed to the highest standards of teaching and learning in a diverse Year 6 class. This is an exciting prospect for an ambitious, keen teacher with energy, flexibility and extremely high expectations to join our fantastic team here at Newick and further develop their career. We are looking forward to hearing what you have to offer our school and what you can bring to the team! This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference and continue to build on the school’s successes.
The role will start from October 29th 2018 and is a maternity contract.
If you are looking to join a school that will reward you for your hard work and develop your career, then you need to read on.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, committed to raising standards for all children so that all children can achieve the very best that they can
- A fun, engaging and creative teacher who wants to join our dynamic team
- Has the highest of expectations of themselves and those around them
- Is able to create an inspirational learning environment
- Is a reflective teacher who is keen to achieve personal excellence for themselves and the children they teach
- Is passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and engaging for all
- Demonstrates a commitment to pupils’ development and pastoral care
- Understand attainment and value added data and be able to use it to raise standards
- Accept and to set challenges and, through coaching and modelling good practice, contribute to the professional development of colleagues
- A friendly and supportive staff
- A well -resourced and creative environment
- Enthusiastic and excited learners
- Exceptionally well behaved children
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- An opportunity to develop your career through the Teaching School
- A beautiful setting approximately a 30 minute drive from Brighton
Part Time – 5 mornings per week – fixed term contract – there is the possibility of extending these hours from January 2019
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please ring the school office on 01825 723377 to arrange a visit.
Please email Denise Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Please return your completed application form and supporting statement by e-mail to Denise Taylor, School Business Manager on email@example.com or post to the school address.
CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date for Applications and Shortlisting Wednesday 26th September 2018 midday.
Interviews Monday 1st October 2018