Welcome to Otters Class
Welcome to the official class page for Otters!
Class Teachers: Mrs Green and Mrs Sawyer
Support Staff: Mrs Smith and Mrs McGuire
FOREST SCHOOL every WEDNESDAY 9.15am – 11.45am parent helpers needed. Thank you.
NO FOREST SCHOOL WED 31ST JANUARY
Letters & Sounds sessions 9am-9.30am on the following dates: please sign up with the School Office.
Tues 23, Thurs 25th & Thurs 30th January.
Thurs 1st, Fri 2nd, Mon 5th & Thur 8th February.
OTTERS CLASS ASSEMBLY will be on Thursday 8th March at 9am, parents are welcome to come along
- Jolly Phonics Action Sheet
- Letter formation
- Number formation
Please find attached some blank wow stars. By filling in these stars and returning them to school we can build up a bigger picture of things your child can do. This will then help us to assess their level of development and progress. A wow star can be for something new they have tried or achieved, something they may have done independently or for something that has made you gone 'wow' and that we wouldn't have seen at school.
If possible please print out, back onto card and cut out for the children to use at home. Thank you.
- Ask About 27th Nov - 1st Dec
- Ask About 4th - 8th Dec
- Ask About 2nd - 5th January 2018
- Ask About 8th - 12th Jan
- Ask About 15th-19th January
- Ask About 22nd- 26th January
- Ask About 29th Jan - 2nd Feb
Please click on the links to download class letters
- Newick News Term 3
- Otters Parent letter 7.2.18
- Maths Parent workshop follow up & Rock Start Info
- Maths Parent Workshops Jan 2018
- Forest School Term 3 Jan 2018
- Newick News Term 2
- NHS Vision Screening parent info
- NHS Reception vision screening Parent info
- Friends of Newick new PTFA meeting
- REVISED Newick Newsletter Term 1 Sep 2017
- Otters Parent Letter Sep 2017
- Important term date information 2017/18
- Otters Parent Letter Term 1 Sep 2017
- Ask About 25th-29th
Ask About 2nd - 6th Oct
Many thanks for all the lovely Wow stars and Ask About sheets you have sent in.