We are looking for a dedicated person to join our team who is:
- passionate about working with and supporting children
- committed to inclusive practice and making sure every child has the chance to be the best they can be
- reliable, flexible and intuitive
- a good communicator and well organised
- experienced working with children who have special educational needs
- a focused, committed and inspiring team
- excellent opportunities for professional development
- a happy and supportive working environment
We would strongly recommend a tour of the school. Please contact the office team to book this in or if you have any questions.
This is a temporary contract, which remains in force while the individual child is at our school.
We can be flexible for the right candidate(s) and offer the 30 hours a week as a full time position or reduced hours as part of a job share.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01825 723377 for more information and to arrange a visit. CVs will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Newick CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.